Real-Time Air Cargo Tracking
Utilizing IATA’s One Record, Nexshore offers complete end-to-end tracking of air cargo for everyone in the supply chain.
Never lose track of the status of your cargo until it arrives at your doorstep.
Who We Work With
Air Cargo Tracking for Everyone in the Supply Chain. 90%+ Airlines representing 85% of the World’s Cargo at your fingertips.
Know Exactly Where Your Air Cargo Is At Any Moment
Receive detailed air cargo tracking information consolidated in an easy-to-understand status history, just by uploading your Airway Bills as .txt files, sending an email, or using our API.
- Standardised freight status updates from over 100 of the world’s leading airlines
- Alerts when consignments miss their intended flight
- Targeted On-demand consignment monitoring for high profile/ value shipments for real-time updates
- Updates direct to your customers via email, SMS or other social media outlets. Enable effective E-Commerce operations
- Dashboards to monitor your business and valuable insights through business reports
- And much more
See How NexShore Works In Less Than Two Minutes
Grow & Manage Your Partnerships with Powerful Networking Features
- Create your customized, optimized logistics network with no overhead on Nexshore.
- Subscribe to any airport station and browse through the airlines to connect to them.
- Form your optimized network of airport stations, airlines, customers and ground transportation partners to effectively manage export or import shipments.
- Add more airport stations, find new partners and service more customers to grow your business.
Communicate and Share Vital Information in Real-Time With Your Partners
Once your data is translated to the OneRecord Logistics Objects, you can easily send and receive updates as objects, free of charge, to any other partner who has a Nexshore account.
If your partner does not have an account, simply invite them to the platform and you can communicate vital, real-time, Air Cargo status and operational updates in real-time free of translation or messaging charges.